MilitaryGenera1MilitaryGenera1

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

=) =)

I like the style, but the graphics look like it's larger than its supposed to be. I think i'd look better if you shrink the screen.

Totally A Stupid Movie Totally A Stupid Movie

Waste of time

I did not find it funny or entertaining and the colors gave me a headache. This was a waste of time.

KKyuubi responds:

OH COME ON.

A Walk in Town A Walk in Town

-=(L33T)=-

That was totally cool. Like the sword fighting. And that thing he does in the end with his hand and those symbols. Maybe he should be a ninja or something. It's reminds me of Kill Bill.

Seven Episode III -SKY- Seven Episode III -SKY-

-=(Superb)=-

That was a very metaphorical battle - it's done very well. The music is cool, and it adds to the mood.
But a couple of pointers.
1. Why the hell doesn't anyone have a face?? How are you gonna do the plot? How will you distinguish the characters?
2. Why isn't there any dialogue?
3. It's not understandable - the battle is great and all, but things are totally outta proportion...looks like a DBZ style kind of fighting...you gotta make the actiosn more clear.

Otherwise, great job. It's L33T. Keep it up.

Biography: Master Chief Biography: Master Chief

-=(Wow)=-

The Arbiter was the funniest part. Some parts were predictable. Keep working on it, you're gonna be great. Keep on keeping on!

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

lol good thing this is a joke

for all those who think this is the last one-he said athm-4 is coming out -.- y'know..the not-the-phonebook......lol do u really have that much ppl on ur phone book?

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

AWWW WTF U MEAN CHIPMUNK BITCHES? :(

besides they aint chipmunks -.- they're hedgehogs and their games are fun as hell,anyway nice lil collab

!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

Same shit

It's the same shit from the other Jump Around series. You just copied that shit and duplicated 4 times, put a different picture on the faces, and put different music. No skill there. Can't give you a good score.

GoldenClock responds:

BUT GUESS WHAT
IT GOT FRONT PAGE

Mario Vs. Sonic - L.E. Mario Vs. Sonic - L.E.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But stupid reviewers who think mario is alot better and blam this never think about the effort ppl put into their flash,and then when u see their profile :O big surprise THEY MADE NO FLASH

Beast Boi Pt.1 Beast Boi Pt.1

ya44444444444444444y!!!!111

this series is the bestest :D

ViceFullbuster responds:

you damn right,it needs its own collection i must say.